Monday, June 7, 2010

Presentation in District 6450

I arrived in Lansing on May 28, this time the train was only 30 minutes late!

Ed and Luci Lugowski greeted me at the train station and I had the chance to attend the presentation at noon. Ed had the kindness to invite , Mr. James Settles, Assistant Governor, Mrs. Linda Quagliani, president of Homewood Rotary club and Mr. Dan Graham, President of Park Forest Rotary club to discuss about Rotary water projects overseas.


And I had the pleasure to join them during the Park Forest Rotary Installation Dinner on May 29 where I also met the 6450 District Governor Jim. Thank you so much to all of them for their consideration in this first Rail & Water Tour and their involvement in Rotary Water Projects overseas.

Luci showed me the water management installation in Chicago when we were in the John Hancock restaurant. This installation is protected from the currents of the sea by a barrier.





I also had the chance to visit Chicago during the Memorial Day. Chicago honored their soldiers and their families by organizing a big pride. Veterans, Medal of Honor Recipients, Marines, Military Students... Every body was represented!





Thank you very much to Luci and Ed for introducing me to their nice family, I enjoyed the time I spent with Luci in Chicago and with Amber and Ashley in Lansing. Thank you for your patience with me and your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment