Monday, June 7, 2010

Peak to Peak Rotary Club


I arrived in Denver, Colorado on June 2, with 2 hours and a half late! Michelle Northrup, President of Peak to Peak Rotary Club, and Barbara Moore, Host, greeted me at the train station.


I am very glad to had the chance to hold a presentation in the Peak to Peak Rotary club on June 3. I was impressed by their comitment in water projects. Colorado takes part of the dried area of the U.S., having the oppportunity to speak about water projects overseas with Rotarians from Denver and Black Hawk was very interesting. Colorado takes a large part of his water from the well installations in the Mountain. No one ignore this issue and I had the chance to present Intelligentsia International water projects in Central Asia which uses mostly pipeline systems to bring water in shools and villages.


Thank you to Barbara Moore and the Rotarians from Peak to Peak for explaining me the History of Black Hawk. And thank you so much to Barbara and John Moore for greeting me and hosting me during this stay in Colorado. I wish I could have spent more time with you and your 2 big big but nice dogs! Thank you also for organizing those dinners with your friends and introducing me to your family, I spent a very nice time.

I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment