Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tucson, Arizona

I arrived in Tucson with the Greyhound bus after a 17h trip! Jerry & Maryann Jordan from the Tucson Sunset Rotary club had the kindness to wait for me in the station.







I had the pleasure to speak to the Rincon Rotary club,






and speak with students who received the scholarship from Rotary. I wish to succeed in their study.








the Kino Rotary club






but also the Catalina Rotary club in Tucson.







I was so glad to see a real interest from all those clubs, whatever their size is, all of them were already involved in Rotary Water Projects overseas, in Latin America or in Africa. That was very interesting to discuss with them about Rotary water projects in Central Asia. Thank you so much to Wendy, Debra and Barbara for accepting to let me speak about the work that our team does in Tajikistan and Kyrgystan with the other Rotarians.






Jerry and Maryann Jordan had the kindness to introduce me to their nice family during an authantic western show in the trail dust town! Now I know what a cow boy steaks does mean!





I had a very nice time and I wish I could stay longer with you. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment