Monday, June 7, 2010

First Presentation In Brownsburg Rotary Club


I arrived in Indianapolis on May 27th in the morning around 7 am. The train was 2 hours late, but Jim and Roberta Graham greeted me at the train station. They had the kindness to show me Indianapolis. I came during one of the most important sporting event: the Big Race! Around 400 000 poeple come to see this race and the big track where all the cars are in competition.

When we came home, Jim and Roberta took the time to speak with me about their project in Afghanistan. They participate to the Rotary project called "Gift of Life", they offer their financial support for heart surgery for the children in Afghanistan and they also support the construction of schools for boys and girls education with Afghan people. Jim and Roberta and their sons are completely involved in Rotary projects, I am honored to had the opportunity to meet them.



Clark Mullen, President, Jim and Roberta and the other rotarians had the kindness to organized a dinner where I could know personnaly poeple from Brownsburg and from the Rotary club. We share a very nice time.

I wish a good life to all of them and a good continuation for their projects and their support to stenghen education programs in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment