Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hattiesburg, Mississippi

I arrived in Hattiesburg on June 21, just in Time! Pam and Gil Achter accepted to host me during my short stay inthis nice city.
I had the pleasure to meet their grand children! But also share a very nice conversation during a dinner they organized with me. Thank you so much for your support and your kind help. I wish you a good life.



It was a pleasure to speak about Rotary Water Projects overseas with Rotarians from Hattiesburg, during their meeting on June 22.
This presentation took place at the same time than an other project about a fundraising for a disabled children center. It was very interesting to have an international and a community project presentation, this gave to everybody the opportunity to fully understand the aim of Rotary: support to develop goodwill and better friendship in the world, and service for our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment